Sunday, January 22, 2006

New Day

i finally found time to blog. i've still got so many projects to complete, although most of them are at least 1/4 done..finally. phew....like i'm ever going to be able to finish them.

the past 5 days or so felt like 5 years. the funeral and everything.. it was so hectic and crazy, i felt as though it would never end. but it's all over now. it's ended. i think i learnt alot from the funeral. alot about my family, alot about my grandfather, alot about chinese customs. those traditions. hmm.

i think my mother's back to normal. i'm pretty sure she can't be that normal yet but she's definitely better. and turns out my family is gonna celebrate chinese new year after all. i better step up and get everything done then! *nods*

my only question is...where? hm.

2 comments:

sh said...

start with your room! the pussywillow! clear up all the mess (or help me with mine! LOL)

*hugs* im glad it's over. 'luck with your projects, soon THAT will be over too!

ja said...

nice to hear that you're feeling better =)