Friday, July 6, 2007

do you have a gun?

cream crackered.

it's official, my status in this competency unit based on my project progression. a repetition of S.I.P.-- if it carries on like that. another 20 more weeks. yes. reconfirmed by the top dog himself.

and then, douchebag #2 came in and ticked me off. for having an uncleared mailbox. right. to which i explained to him that i had less than 20 mails in it. which then led to me being ticked off again for not clearing my "deleted items" folder, making me a dipstick since i'm already in my 3rd year of some shit course that is the future of singapore.

coincidentally, this is the day my painters chose to roll in- period.

so basically, today i learnt that my life could be completely screwed in a couple of weeks, and that both hardnut, blood-sucking, dopeheaded codgers now know me for the wrong reasons. hey, you know what they always say. if you can step on one tail, why not step on both?

it's a great day.

chuffin 'ell.

ah what the heck. fuck.

10 comments:

sh said...

well at least you know it can't get any worse, so the only way to go is up! :)

hang in there babe!

Marc said...

hang in there!

Marc said...

oh, if it makes you feel any better, i used to be known for the wrong reasons too, for fyp.

kiwi said...

hello seige! it'll be over before you know it. i KNOW so. :)

kiwi said...

im keith btw :P

Marc said...

also, i'm amazed at how 'encouraging' your supervisors are. it's about bloody time someone complains.

Seige said...

thanks, you guys. we'll see how much longer i can hang in there. :)

but just a question.
does any of you own a gun?

sh said...

pistol 2 and 7 if that helps. i've got pellets too. LOL

cosmicdust said...

hey, hang on there, all right?

no...i don't own a gun. i don't even have my toy gun now being grown up and all. is it necessary to own a gun?

Seige said...

thanks for the concern you guys.

well you know, i just need that one gun to shoot myself in the head.