Sunday, July 20, 2008

Singapura

yes. this is the official "i'm back" post.

i'm back. hoorah.

as you can tell, i'm trying really hard to curb my enthusiasm.

okay, so i was hoping that by not writing about it, it'd still be my imagination. but the heat's brought me back to reality. and i've finally brought myself to blog.

so.

life's been as mundane as it could be ever since i returned. for one simple reason. i stayed home for 2 whole days the moment i reached home on thursday night. yes, 2 complete days at home. i didnt want to step out of the house at all. i think tampines mall would have given me a panic attack.

so what does a person do for 2 entire days at home? watch the "Life of Ryan" weekend marathon. yes. Life of Ryan. ryan sheckler. that skateboarder teen. yes me. watching yet another one of mtv's reality series. no it's not The Hills. at least he's a professional skateboarder(anna'll kill me for this). but you get it. i've resorted to watching mtv reality shows.

I'M SORRY! i'm sorry, me!

i'll snap out of it. i just need a few more days.

til then.

No comments: