Thursday, August 5, 2010

CUC-KOO

it's 3.40am, i'm up and i'm not youtubing. no.way.

school is really starting to take its toll on me. really. doesnt help that i've ran out of the miraculous pimple cream that my friend got me from malaysia. never knew what the brand really was, but never cared, because it got rid of my pimples GOOD.

look at my face now. it's a farm. with chickens.

but as much as i hate the current assignments and feel the urge to turn green and morph into the hulk on many occasions while i'm working on them, i dont hate school. on the contrary, school has been pretty fun for me since it started. maybe it's the teachers. maybe it's the people. maybe it's the course. maybe it is all of them. yes, i think so. it's all of them.

but look, assignment submissions and examinations in 2 weeks? not cool.

yes, i should get back to work now. oh wait, i think i just heard my stomach protesting. YOU'RE GONNA PROTEST NOW? AT THIS HOUR?!

must...resist...urge...to..morph...

2 comments:

sh said...

awwww *pats* there's always a farm on mine. but good luck with work babe :)

YOU CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Seige said...

thanks babe. :) yes i can. if i can put up with infocomms for 3 ridiculous years, i can do this. NO SWEAT. NO.SWEAT.

lol.