Thursday, April 25, 2013

When life hands you lemons...

Oh, Life. You just don't let off easily, huh?

Just when I thought a situation was going to get easier and better, I get told news like that. Well, I'm no saint. I'm not going to pretend to smile and be all nonchalant about this, like it doesn't make a difference. So for the next 10 minutes, I'm going to rant, curse and sigh to myself quietly in my own room, under my pillow. Because the last thing I need is for someone else to rant, curse, and sigh along with me.

And then I'll stop, read a bunch of rage comics, watch cute babies laugh on YouTube, listen to Guy Sebastian's Don't Worry, Be Happy, and forget this shit ever almost happened. Because life can be a real bitch sometimes. And how do you deal with bitches? You take them to the back and slap them real hard.

No, wait. I was going somewhere with this...

Oh yes. When life hands you lemons, squeeze them into life's eyes and walk away with swag in slow motion like Dwayne Johnson does after a fight in every.single.one.of.his.movies.

1 comment:

The Sometimes said...

I know it's been years since you posted, but HILARIOUS POST!