Monday, July 25, 2005

i did something bad today.

i skipped lecture. no wait, i didn't skip it. i walked out halfway, like half of my class did. why? well...

the last lecturer for our IFCPROJ who also taught my class PSPS retired, or so she said. she wasn't your perfect kind of teacher, but she was nice, or at least the kind who can listen to students talk crap and not be affected by it. but of cos she could. i mean, she's been teaching for 17 years.

so we had a new lecturer today. i rushed to the lecture theatre as soon as i finished my lunch (which came awfully late *grumbles*) and found this man sitting there with a weird expression on his face. a little bewilderness with a mix of cockiness and a tinge of unfriendliness. all expressed through his face, that is. i thought he was alright at first, until he asked one of my classmates a question(because my friend was talking or something) and when my friend said, "no idea.", Mr -insert name here-( i dont know his name because he did no introduction) went," just get out. go out. go. *actions* go.. go out. go." 1st lecture with us and immediately sent out the 1st person he asked. without any warning. i know. WOAH.

thing is, i know my classmate might have been wrong to talk, but it was barely like 20 mins across the lecture, surely he could give a little warning? and besides, he even mentioned that we're gonna be a playful bunch because the previous IFC batch were playful. hello mr dude~ link please? So of cos, my classmate packed his stuff with the i-dont-need-this-shit-nor-do-i-care face and stood up to leave. then the entire row sitting with him( my other classmates) stood up and left as well. this lecturer stared, and continued, definitely being pissed at that sight. well, he went on, being cocky and stuffs, and honestly, i was bored to tears.

so, my friends around me stood up and walked out. of cos, i long wanted to... and seeing there was no one around me, i...i... I STOOD UP AND WALKED OUT TOO!!! *embarrassed*

I KNOW. I AM FEELING GUILTY AS IT IS ALREADY. DONT RUB IT IN.

but this aint some lecture where it'll be really important to listen to. i dont need to know what a scanner or a digi cam is. unless i'm being taught on how to use them, it's really a waste of time. plus every powerpoint he showed us was on our lecture notes. and he wasnt teaching, he was more like, presenting the powerpoint. Thus, well, yeah. thankfully he wont be teaching us PSPS. plus by then,3/4 of the theatre was already empty.

get this straight. i'm not proud of what i've done, but i know it would have really sucked if i had stayed.

3 comments:

ja said...

hey girl..it's ok..dont think about it already..as long as you know what you're doing it's fine.. Cheer Up aight? :P

Seige said...

cheer up? hahaha. i wasnt even upset or sulky when i was bloggin. i was more, guiltily happy. WHICH is wrong btw. lol

ja said...

Guilty happy? o.O hahahahahaa..icic...weird feelings there eh..hahahaha..