Thursday, July 21, 2005

i still wish it was a nightmare

*Warning*: The following entry might be disgusting.

i had the worst night ever last night. and by "worst night ever", i really do mean the worst night ever.

it was just another normal night at first. i went to bed at around 0030 and woke up at around 0050 after suddenly remembering that i had to clear the water in the pail under my air-con, which was overflowing by then. when i went back to bed, my stomach started to ache. i thought it was just a normal tummyache so i tried to sleep it off.

but it wasnt. after lying down for a few minutes, i started shivering and sweating at the same time. shivering and sweating? now something's got to be wrong. again, i tried to sleep, praying that it would be over by the next day. but the pain became worse. i dont know how to describe the feeling but it's kinda like having everything in ur stomach jumbled up together and spinning like a washing machine. and.. like there were drummers hitting the stomach walls. whatever it was, it was painful. terribly painful. and it wasnt just the normal type of stomachaches where everything's okay as long as you, well, pass it out. it's way past that level.

at first mom (yea i sorta woke her up with my soft yelping) tried to massage my back and said that i'd feel better after that. NOPE, didnt work. before i knew it, i was puking all over the bathroom (ewww, i know.). and all i could do was, kneel by the toilet bowl, and vomit. my mom tried to get me to stand after that but i just couldnt and totally fell back on the wall, absolutely strengthless. all i could do was go "mommy...how?" as i was trying to catch my breath (i guess this kinda shows how much i need my mom by my side eh?). i swear i would rather have fainted.

later on, when i was trying to take some pills, my dad asked me if i felt that my stomach was bloated or something, and then it started to hurt madly and i totally threw the pills back on the table and dashed to the toilet even before i could answer his question (god, it feels like i can smell the puke now heh). i finally felt better after what seemed forever to me (only an hr, i checked. lol) and this time, managed to get back to bed and sleep.

what a night. mare.

ok let's look back now. what did i eat wrong? everything i had earlier on, there were others who had the same thing. the only thing that i had that no one else did, was.... Oreo with milk.<- *gasps*CULPRITS!!!*covers mouth* but wait. what's wrong with that? isnt it the way u're supposed to go with oreos? twist, lick, DUNK? hmm.

anyhow, i felt alot better this morning (altho there's still a little pain now) and getting back my lab test results made me feel alot happier (i scored a 50/50 :D) . STILL, i dont think i deserved to suffer all that last night. I DONT. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO. I SHOULDNT HAVE HAD TO.

2 comments:

sh said...

WOH BABE! congrats on the lab test.

my god you had quite an ordeal in the middle of the night didnt ya? i'd refuse to believe it was the oreo & milk if i were you. :p twist lick dunk's the way to go! haha..

take care babe!

jean said...

erm.... yest night i also stomach pain n everything same as you! but i din vomit all those but only managed to fall asleep at arnd 3 plus. but i din eat oreo :p

take care kks..