Tuesday, October 4, 2005

i was planning on changing my style and looks for the school's new semester. like maybe, i could get a new haircut or something. yes.

and then i cut those thoughts out of my mind. why? because i realised that i'm going to school, not a fashion carnival. that's right, SCHOOL. why on earth should i try to change my style? it's school, you bozo, the land of books, teachers and lecture theatres. why should i bother?

ok, i lied. the real reason's because i realised that i'm the worst person who can change. i'm so boring, you cant change me. i cant change me. i'm trying to live with that right now.

suck it in, seige.

2 comments:

sh said...

hahhaa. cos it's a school of... creative people including some design and arts people. so there's nothing wrong with changing your style. school isn't all about keeping neat and tidy hair, looking the guai-est you can! :D

Seige said...

lol yeah but i dont look guai in school. i look, um... like the typical-girl-next-door. haha yeah, that's right.

seriusly, extreme makeover, find me! i'm right here! (just no surgeries pleeeeaaase.)