Saturday, November 19, 2005

OOH....WOW...AHH..

something's taken over me. something powerful. something strong. something that's defintely not Jack Frost.

yes, something very christmas-sy.

i don't know why, but i just feel extremely excited about this year's christmas. i've always loved the christmas season, but somehow i am so looking forward to this year's. it's nothing to do with the plans anna and i made, i'm pretty sure. actually, nothing in particular. i just have NO IDEA why this year seems to get me so excited! i really don't know!

i bought myself a christmas decoration when i was out. i did. and i've planned to decorate my room for christmas(mom allows me to decorate it as long as it's not too messy) even though...my family doesn't celebrate it at all? wait. my family has never really celebrated christmas. then what on earth am i doing getting so excited about it?

woah. i think i've found out why.

television. that's right. it's always so perfect on tv. Christmas, that is. i mean, the tree, the fireplace, the snow, the decorations... all so perfect. i know they're just tv shows but they looked perfect. and i think this time around, there may be a part of me that cannot take it anymore. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS. i guess?

maybe it's just the fact that i'm turning 17, and i'm starting to realise that if i want to have my own christmas, i can have my own christmas. *nods* that must be it. i've freaked a couple of my friends out already, going nuts ("oh my god look at that lovely tree!!") everytime i see a pretty tree. i'm sorry you guys, i can't help myself. i want a christmas tree! heh. ok, i'll try to restrain myself from going up there to steal the tree and embarrass you guys in public, i promise! :)

~36 more days to christmas~

ok i'm officially a nut.

ps: i watched The Goblet Of Fire today. i wouldn't say it was as wonderful as i expected it to be but watching it still made my day. (hah. easily contented.) :)

6 comments:

Marc said...

i thought goblet of fire was horrendous.
bleh.

sh said...

it can't be horrendous. it can't beeeee. :p

anyway CHRISTMAS IS COMING.

i'm SO in a christmas mood already, esp after yesterday. *light hearted sigh*

Seige said...

it wasnt horrendous! it's just..not as good as expected. heh. still a must watch!

and i am in a huuuuuge christmas mood. HUUUUGE.

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

Nah...like wad seige said...its not horrendous...its jus not up to the expectation and all with so mani parts being deleted...but still....

Its a mus mus watch...*bloody hell!!*

and seige...how tall a christmas tree would u like?

Seige said...

standing from the ground...up to my shoulders! of course, taller's fine.. and big one..wow..*dreams*

sh said...

well MAYBE it would be FABBBBB to me cos i never read the book. :p