Monday, December 5, 2005

*yawns*

i was pretty tired at school today. didn't really sleep much last night due to the extremely humid temperature my room was experiencing. i'd fall asleep for about 10 mins and then wake up suddenly again. i was checking the alarm clock every single hour and counting down to how many more hours of sleep i had to the time to wake up for school-6.30am. 6hrs...5hrs...4hrs...3hrs...2hrs...1hr. my alarm clock rang. Mom opened the door. she woke me up as usual. not that i had actually fallen asleep.

and yes, it rained this morning. heavily, in fact. even when i stepped out of the house. Mom was snuggled up warmly under her blanket on the couch like all rainy days, reminding me to bring along my sweater to school. not this morning. this morning, i needed no sweater. all i felt was humidity. so warm i think i was almost grouchy. ---i'm starting to think the tea i drank last night(at the airport with my family) might be a suspect as well.---

the 17 yr old air-condition in my room needs some fixing.

managed to catch the movie "Pretty Woman" at the school library today during break. my 4th time watching it, i should think. hey, at least it relaxed my mind for a while. and it is Richard Gere. :)

tests are coming.

tired.

2 comments:

sh said...

when're your tests babe?

Seige said...

term tests are officially on 19, 21 and 22 dec. but i've got class tests on normal days as well.