Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Under Pressure

the inventors of the teevo, the radio and the computer are geniuses... and murderers. i cant get myself to study. there is a sense of urgency(...somewhere) and yet i'm still unmotivated. loads of DISTRACTIONS. and i am one person who gets easily distracted.

give me a noisy environment and i cant concentrate. give me a quiet environment and i get distracted by the tiniest actions. play my favourite music on the radio while i study and you'll find me moving and singing along to the the songs with my eyes closed, the pencil as my microphone. lock me in a room and you'll find foolscap papers filled with drawings and words that have nothing to do with what i'm studying, spread all over the desk. glue me to my seat with my notes opened in front of me and that's right, i'll think about what to eat.

Queen's album is playing on my radio right now. see? i never learn.

5 comments:

ja said...

you need a whip and ringmaster! hahaha just kidding!
try to try to! with determination, you will automatically do it..
or actually when nearing the test dates you will turn auto..hahahaha..

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

haha thats like so NORMAL :D i also dunnoe doing what at home sia...bed always tempting me only :x distractions arh... still ok lah, its more of no mood study...maybe mus like always wait till one day b4 that subject then will feel like studying...BUT ITS NO SUPPOSE TO BE THIS WAY!!!! hahaha...man i jus feel ike driving, driving, driving and still driving...feel so good...ok shall stop, i realise i am CRAZY =p

Seige said...

i'm searching for my motivation. it's somewhere out there. drinking coffee.

sh said...

maybe you should try to go to national library to study at the study room on level 5 just for a day. :)

Seige said...

school library's fine i think. somehow does the trick. but i'lls till get distracted. national's so far. but i will go there someday.