Friday, December 29, 2006

1988-2006

i left home today without realising that i was clad in an all-black attire. black cap, black shirt, black jacket, black pants, black belt, black slippers, black bag, black nails. i wasnt trying to be goth. it didnt occur to me at all.

as i was walking down interchange, i noticed a few people staring at me as they walked past. hi. i should've just held up a sign that said, "5 bucks if you can guess my favourite colour."

i would've probably earned 5 bucks since my favourite colour is green.

anyway, i really appreciated my friends and family for wishing me on my birthday, and even more for them to go all the way out to get me something.

anna and marcus got me a big bag(which i love because it's not too girlish and it's BIG) and A SET of quirky accessories in red and white. and knowing that i wasnt getting a cake this year, anna appeared at my door with a slice of bread spreaded with nutella(yum), WITH a little candle on top. sweet. bro got me a top(aww) and mom got me a pair of sneakers(let's see how long it takes before i put a hole in this one). lizhen got me a pillow(which i pretty much used as a bolster now). plus, we hung out at our usual place. it was nice. :)

[edit]: gee i cant believe i forgot to mention this. my friend called me up from australia to wish me and we chatted for a while. that really, really made the rest of my day.

thanks, everyone. your well wishes are deeply appreciated.

oh yes, i bought Razorlight's album. i'm still checking out their tracks but so far, i'm liking what i hear.

and now that i'm finally 18, it's time to...

look forward to being 30.

2 comments:

sh said...

30? Erp.

1988-2006? Erp. Sounds like you died.

AND THE CANDLE WAS SUCH A FAILURE :( The point was, however, to allow you to make a birthday wish since you weren't gonna get a cake! :) So hope you managed to do it!

Seige said...

actually i dont really know what i wished for. lol. i just appreciated the thought babe. plus, nutella spread. yum. :)