Wednesday, December 6, 2006

still counting down

knowing that i was looking for fabrics with patterns on them, my grandma(mom's mom) went home and scoured for fabrics around the house and brought them to my mom the next day to pass them to me.

thing is, those fabrics could not be used for my project because they werent in colours that i was looking for, and they werent the right kind of materials that i needed.

but i loved my grandma for doing that. she's such a cutie. when i saw the fabrics, i realised that a couple of them were actually bedsheets. so grandma had actually given me portions of bedsheets with patterns on them.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

i love her.

anyway i'm in the mood again for christmas movies. you know, the typical happy-family-love-awwness kinds. i dont know, it just feels like it's something i gotta do at christmas. so far i've caught Christmas with the Kranks and Surviving Christmas on HBO this week(i know, those movies are way overdue). and as typical and predictable they were, i still enjoyed watching them.

it's christmas, i tell you.
and nobody ruins christmas for me.
no one shall!
unless you're the grinch. or jack frost. or britney spears.
(i just totally offended someone by saying that.)

19 more days!

No comments: