Friday, February 23, 2007

1 down, 2 to go.

this lunar new year has officially bored me.
and coming from me, that's bad. tsk.

76 relatives (excluding distant ones), and my chinese new year was about as exciting as peeling the skin off 100 potatoes on a lazy summer's day. tsk, tsk.

YES, i had my 1st paper today. i wouldnt dare say much about it, just in case i jinx it, but i think it should be passable. at least, i hope. i think. my worst nightmare has yet to arrive. that's right. doomsday on wednesday.

2 whole hours of pure torture. it'll slice my head open, take out my brains, and then mutilate my body until it becomes unrecognisable. i am not talking about "Heroes." it's just that little darn thing called Wireless.

i just hope i'll be able to survive to tell the tale. or you know, blog about it.

i caught this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i'll rate it 2/5.
Power Rangers would have gotten 2.5.

it was that bad of a movie. and you know coming from me, that IS a bad thing. i expected better. way better. i mean, for starters, movies based on comic book heroes are usually good, really good, or at the very least, acceptable. and this is, afterall, a Nicolas Cage movie.

only, it was nowhere near what i had expected. what a waste of money.
tsk, tsk, tsk.

now this,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
should be much better.

yes.

i cant wait for Ugly Betty. i'm hoping it's gonna be good, judging on the number of awards it has won over time. plus America Ferrera stars in it.
i loved her here...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so i'm pretty sure i'll like her in Ugly Betty too. yay.

but i know.
exams first. every other sane thing, second.

3 comments:

sh said...

really???

i heard lots of good stuff about ghost rider. :S from friends.

hrm.

luck with the exams babe :)

Seige said...

i JUST left a comment on your blog. 3 seconds ago. how creepy.

it was baaad.

when i got home,
me: hey have you wawtched ghost rider?
bro: nope. it's bad right?
me: Ya. what a waste of money.

see? even my bro heard that it was bad. $9.50. :(

Seige said...

but thanks for the luck, babe! i'll need it. :)