Wednesday, February 28, 2007

FREEEEEE as a doughnut

i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ah. the sweet smell of freedom.

yes, i took my final paper today and i am, your royal highnesses, officially... on holiday! *runs around like a whacked job* okay, i should probably start packing right now for my backpacking trip across Europe! that's right. paris! roma! italia! madrid! Qui sono venuto! and i should start looking up newspaper ads for job vacancies. and of course, i'm going to learn driving. yesssss. this is all working just fine. all too good. too good...

...to be true.

IF ONLY there was a way for me to squeeze all that into my 4-day holiday. that's right. SIP unofficially begins on the 5th of march a.ka. next monday a.k.a. the first day of the week that makes us all depressed.

time flies by real quickly. 4 days? i think that's pretty much equivalent to 2. maybe if i go to bed right now, tomorrow will be sunday. hmm. there're things that i've planned to do in my "upcoming-now-defunct-holiday" since 1 month ago, but i guess they're not really possible now. and my good friend's leaving for china(for 2 months!) this saturday. what's more, i should probably start studying for my supp paper for Itech(at the very least).

mmmm. dont you just love the sweet smell of freedom?

maybe, JUST maybe, i should stay at home, and try and figure out what kind of mutant i really am? i'm sure i have superpowers. come on. i know i got it. i just have to figure out what is it.

and i have 4 days for that. :)

3 comments:

ja said...

ooh..where's your attachment at?
at least you have 4 days holiday.haha..sucks man, my whole holiday = attachment..damn..

Seige said...

trust me. i beat you.

my attachment's in school. and i'm not getting paid. :)

HANDS DOWN!

ja said...

hahahaha ok.you win..hahaha
but school environment is better :P