Friday, November 23, 2007

the hobbit v.s. the people's party

i've been really busy with school.

it's been reports after reports after reports all week long. also, with one test down, there're two more to go (for now). and yes, 30th november. judgementjudging day. the day to get shot in the chest with a pistol for the wonderful work we've done. oh, my fateful friday. you might as well just drown me in your saliva right now. i am so going to wear a life jacket.

ANYWAY. i swear this particular lecturer (with a really-high-position-and-a-huge-influence-over-our-project-supervisor's-decision-to-grade-us-for-our-work*cough*) hates me.

what's annoying is that i keep running into him. no matter where i go. with or without my friends. you see, i seldom give him the acknowledgement that he wants because he often acts as if he doesnt see me (and it's probably got a huge thing to do with our group's project's progress). so i do the exact same thing. heh.

a few of days ago, i saw him approaching from a short distance ahead as i was leaving the lab with a friend and i thought to myself, "okay, maybe i should just smile and give a nod or something". and that's what i did exactly when he walked by.

i gave a little(fake) smile. i nodded. and i mumbled, "hi, sir" under my breath. flies probably heard me.

hands in his pocket as he walked towards the door, he looked at me as i gave him the friendly(fake) student-lecturer eye contact. he looked at me, glanced at my friend beside me, turned his head and walked on.

without any acknowledgement. not even with a i-hate-my-student-but-i'll-have-to-smile-and-act-impartial smile. that's right. he couldnt even fake it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

it really was quite funny. i'm not even trying to be sarcastic here because i'll have to admit that it was kind of amusing. if only you were there to see that sense of hate in his eyes when he looked at me. that resentment. that unwillingness. LOL. it didnt make me feel helpless. instead, it made me feel like he was the helpless one because i ruined the great repertoire we had by smiling.

but it's okay. cos thankfully, the feelings are mutual. *thumbs up*
come on, i faked-smiled! lol. 'twas about as real as michael jackson's nose.

oh yes, happy thanksgiving everyone(i know i'm a day late)!
gobble, gobble!

2 comments:

cosmicdust said...

i was faked-angry yesterday...it was amusing :)

Seige said...

haha i can see how it was.