Sunday, May 11, 2008

godzilla.

a couple of days ago, a lady that my friends and i met on the streets called me at work, asked for my height and weight, told me i was 5kg overweight, and then proceeded to ask me to join her wellness program.

woah, woah, WOAH. i'm 5 kg overweight! i did not know that. actually, neither does my bmi, because according to calculations, i have a bmi of 21.6, which is apparently within the healthy range. wait, so who do i listen to? the lady i met on the streets, or my bmi?

you see, i'm not even going to hide it. i'm 1.52m tall, and about 50kg heavy. that's right. i said 50kg(and now y'all are probably going "OMG, she's like, so totally fat!"). who knows? i might've even put on a few more pounds while at work(havent ran in a week). look, i'm not even going to blame it on heavy bones. that's right. it's not my bones. it's all me and my fats, baby. uh- huh. i am a total mass of 50kg.

i'm a little teapot, short and stout.

but wait, doesnt my bmi say that i'm healthy? well here's the simple truth. i am physically acceptable, but socially overweight. ah, gotta love that word, "socially". if you take a look around at most girls around me, everyone seems to be taller, skinnier, and definitely weighing much lighter.

so there you have it. socially overweight.

doctors tell you you're healthy, but society says you're NOT! who do we listen to? society of course. what do doctors know anyway? do they know the latest gucci? the latest prada? the size double-zero? NO. who gives a crap about what all these medical people say? society rules us all.

not.

i rule myself, and i rule my body. and if my bmi says that i'm healthy, then i guess i am. granted, i've got a lovely pile of fats to get rid of, and i'll do that by a thing called exercising. yes, that healthy thing. it'll take me a while, but i mean, if all else fails, i'll sacrifice...and go on a pure subway diet. sure worked for this dude. oh, the torture.

that delicious, juicy, parmesan oregano torture.

Photobucket
(no i did not draw this.)

4 comments:

sh said...

that's one cuteass teapot man. hahaha

anyways, who careees. do you care about the hills? YOU DONT. (I do, but..)

hence who cares about being socially overweight. you aren't by the way. check out the obesity rate in US.

they're TWICE OF YOU!

cosmicdust said...

mmm...sounds more like you are commercially overweight (since the lady in the street wanted you to join the wellness program...)

and they said i am underweight...:)

Seige said...

anna> yep. :) burrrp. subway's really good though. haha.

cine> aha. life as it is. the wheels on the bus go round and round... :)

ja said...

lol wtf.you're not overweight la!
anyway read the article..of cos he sure slim down la his usual intake of 10000calories become 2000calories which friggin human being would not slim down with such a cut down..for regular human beings our calorie intake would normally hit 2000(i think).u just need to eat the right foods.dont worry too much it will make u go crazy, believe me.haha.