Sunday, June 29, 2008

the name game?

okay so i know it's 4 plus am in the morning and i'm supposed to be asleep.

it's just that, i have a little secret confession to make, and if i dont do it now, i cant go to bed. so here it goes.

*breathes*

i am secretly in love with...

"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings.

YES. that annoying song that keeps playing on the radio. i actually really like it. somebody shoot me. (i didnt really mean that cos if you actually point a gun at me, i'm calling the cops.)


SOMEBODY just get her name right, already!
(it's Katie, dammit.)

mmhmm. guilty as charged.

or maybe it's because i can actually relate to her. i mean, Siew Hoon? Swee Hon? Swee Hong? Shufen? that's not my name. that's not my name. that's not my name. those are not my name.

it's no secret, however, that i do find this commercial funny.

(not just because Mark Zee's in it)

that tagline gets to me everytime.

2 comments:

sh said...

lol. nice ad. and i secretly am hooked on that song too!

Seige said...

SO ADDICTIVE, RIGHT? hahahaha.

what an annoying song. a guilty pleasure.