Friday, June 20, 2008

Star-studded indeed.

interesting little thing happened at work this morning.

my brother called my mobile while we were both at work and this was how the conversation went.

me: hello?
bro: eh who do we call and what's the number to your company's AR(accounts receiveable) side?
me: *amused* huh? that's me.
bro: huh. what?
me: that's me. you'll be calling me.
bro: OH. you're in the AR side?
me: yes.
bro: so you'll pick up the call?
me: ya.
bro: umm. never mind, just give me the number.

so i gave it to him, we hung up, and a couple of seconds later, the phone at my desk rang.

me: hello?
bro: hello.

turns out, he was helping a colleague to call. but still, isnt it ironic how we went from two little chimps wrestling each other all over the grounds of our home and throwing insults at each other on a daily basis, to two grown chimps sharing the same job scope? how we went from stepping onto two completely different routes when it came to our education, to ending up talking about that same invoice?

i dont know about you, but i find this strangely amusing.

and now, a sweet little piece of news i read this morning that freaked me out for 2 seconds, and then knocked me back to earth 2 seconds later.

Death Cab For Cutie is having a concert here.

that's right. you heard me. death cab's coming to town! holy shizzam.i wouldnt want to regret not going to this, like i did with Coldplay, but now i'll have to reconsider SingFest.

that stupid SingFest.

13 more days to australia. wow.

2 comments:

sh said...

hahahahaha. i remember times when he made you cry and we would hide in your room. hmmm.

Seige said...

yea! all the time! hahaha