Wednesday, December 31, 2008

tick.tock.tick.tock.

it's 10.30pm. only an hour and a half away to a brand new year.

to 2009!

i think i did it. it's coming true. my new year's resolution that i made exactly a year ago. i made it! well, almost. only less than a couple of hours away for it to truly come true. my first resolution ever to come true. unbelievable.

so before it hits 12am, here's a little list i made.

the top 10 highlights of my 2008:

10. watching the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony on tv. it was truly the most spectacular thing i've ever seen in an opening ceremony. truly.

9. jogging. i've finally started to actually jog on my own basis. finally. still slow like a tortoise, but finally.

8. hitting 20. "the big 2-0," like they said. it wasnt that much of a big deal for me, but at least now i wont be treated like a kid anymore.
okay, who am i kidding?

7. KT Tunstall live in concert. the woman is amazing. what else can i say?

6. hiding inside the toilet of the zoo for about an hour. literally.
note to self, and every other person who's stupid enough to attempt what we did: pay for tickets.

5. getting a job. no, getting paid.

4. my first wisdom tooth extraction. the stitches hurt like crap, but i got rid of that damn bugger...and it felt damn buggering goooooood.

3. graduation. ah the bittersweetness. it's still a mystery. but a highlight!

2. Singfest. definitely the best 10 hours of August. the best concert i've ever been to in my short life. worth every drop of sweat. really.

1. Australia. not the movie. the trip.
everything about it. the place, the people i met, and basically, the real experience. my first real experience. and my first flight abroad alone!

so hopefully 2009 will be an even better year for me. for you. for the world. okay, Mr Obama?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!
auld lang syne!

so...has anyone seen Mas Selamat?

No comments: