Monday, December 31, 2007

10...9...8...7...

it's 45 minutes away from the new year.

nothing beats a bad year more than losing a close one.
and then, there was also the S.I.P.

so yes, 20-0-7 has generally been a bad year for me.

of course, a few things did turn out right. like being able to watch Daughtry and Tristan Prettyman live, and of course, the year-end holidays. now, who doesnt love the holidays? it is a strange thing to be going to school on new year's eve, but apparently, my school felt the need to re-open today because it's a monday. sure.

2008 is going to be a year of decisions. i can feel it already. 2 1/4 months to the end of school. 4 months to the official graduation. i cant wait, and yet, i can. if i could do anything this new year, i'd like to put up notices around singapore, thanking everyone in advance for NOT asking me about my plans after graduation.

my new year's resolution?

to make it to 2009, in one piece. sane.
or just to discover my true mutant powers.

happy new year everyone!
bless you all. :)

4 comments:

Willow said...

happy new year seige,
hope to read ur work for years to come...

Seige said...

thanks willow.
happy new year to you, girl. may 2008 be a positive year for you. stay healthy, and keep writing. :)

cosmicdust said...

happy new year...:)

may i be blessed with your writings :) and keep me smiling for hours! and may you be happy and successful and healthy :)

best wishes...:)

Seige said...

:) and may I be blessed with YOUR writings.