Thursday, January 3, 2008

i'm tired and blabbering. sorry. grin.

if there are 2 types of people that i really admire in this world, they would be the people who already know what they want in their lives, and the people who already have open doors waiting for them.

here i sit, only a few months away from getting my diploma, and i feel my hair turning grey. not from the excitement, not from me getting old-er. but from the many late nights(or early mornings) that i've been spending snuggled under my quilt, surrounded by the silence of the room, awake. the second-hand of the alarm clock next to my bed is ticking. i am staring blankly at the ceiling, but my mind's in a hell of a whirl. my hair is turning grey.

decisions, decisions, decisions.
and then, there is reality. you never welcome it, but it always finds it's way to your doorstep. that bloody reaper.

a mule in a land of wild horses.
also, the world cannot be screwed.

i'm wondering if this is a panic-attack. i'm not panicking. i'm not. i'm stressing out. is that the same thing? hm. i'm wondering if that is the same thing.

questions, questions, and more questions.
when there really is only one.

shit. i need to sleep. i think the light in my room is flickering.
i'm blabbering.

No comments: