Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We Will Rock You

shizz. i'm going to screw up my napfa on friday.

anyway, i flipped through the papers today and saw an ad on this.

Photobucket
We Will Rock You

oh no, oh no, oh no! this is bad.
yes, i really do love Queen. yes, i've watched MiG Ayesa's(the lead) journey on the show Rockstar:INXS. yes, i've watched MiG sing my all time favourite Queen song, Bohemian Rhapsody, on the competition. and yes, i kinda did love it. in fact, here it is right now.

yes, yes, yes to all that. no, no, no to the prices! think.

i managed to watch this today though.
Photobucket
The Warlords.

"xiong1 di4 sha1 wo3 xiong1 di4 zhe3, bi4 sha1 zhi1." woaaah. sorry people, i cant type chinese characters on my computer. heh. dont look all surprised. i happened to memorise that line.

to make a simple translation, it roughly means that if one (sworn)brother kills the other, then that brother must be killed. i think. sounds way cooler in chinese.

moving on, fifi surprised me with my belated birthday present today while i was doing my best impersonation of B.Scott.

Photobucket
now watch me as i strike this cd off my list.

thaaaaaanks lovemuffin. *screeches*

20 more days!
still gonna screw up my napfa after this entry.

No comments: