Monday, January 5, 2009

no vest with an 's' on my chest.

worst period cramps ever.

i've never had the case of 'getting mad at everyone' and stuff, but cramps are my killer. i've had bad cramps in the past, but yesterday's cramps won hands down. i've never felt so tortured in my life. i swear. not even with that wisdom toothache. the stomach cramps were painful, but it was the effing cramping of my limbs that was unbearable.

seriously. all four limbs. at the same time. is that even normal?

but i really, really do thank anna for coming up and trying to help me out before my mom came back. i was so sorry that she had to see me looking like Gollum. and that i probably freaked her out. especially since we were just having tim tams about an hour before that. but i freaked out myself.

my future boyfriend is screwed.
let me apologise first.

but anyway, thank you so much babe, you really did help. :)

being a woman really does stink at times. really.

i never, ever, want to experience that kind of pain ever again in my life. NEVER. ever. not for the next million years, no.

on to brighter things, i got my Kings of Leon album today. that quick huh? actually, it was more of a belated gift by Britters, who's about to enlist in a day's time. finally. free training okay, mate? i think he'll be just fine.

now, i shall go listen to my new album while i attempt to pacify my stomach.

1 comment:

sh said...

awwww babe it's aight. (: sorry about bringing up my house keys and not yours. LOOOOL. that was a blonde moment.

AND, it was damn funny how you started talking bout timtams and your mum and i knew you were alright. HAHAHA.

gollum? quite apt! one who spouts vulgarities every 2 seconds! :P