Wednesday, February 16, 2005

i've decided to quit my job. everyone's gone, left, leaving, or not going back. i aint staying.

realised that the management there isnt actually- perfect. and well, i seem to pretty much dislike working there. thus, the above. maybe it's just me. maybe i have a pyschological problem about going to work. but i get pretty annoyed knowing that i have to go back there to work everytime. it's like, "man, this sux." besides, they aint that, "generous".oh and results are coming out..*freaks out* And to all royal blood out there-- NO i'm not a spoilt princess, your highnesses. i don't get served. i serve.

dad got a little shock when i told him i felt like quitting. but he supports it anyway. yay daddy. mom doesnt mind me quitting either. she's just afraid that i'll have nothing to do at home without a job. "hey mom, i'll go to the library!"

Quote: " I always want to go on stage first. I just wanna get it over with." - Missy Elliot

No comments: