Monday, February 21, 2005

wow..reading my past couple of entries, i realised it sounds like i need to see a therapist.
i do not!!! lol! i'm just...

WHINY.

yea. but anyway, borrowed this "Drawing Cartoons" book from the library last week and it's a really great book! haha now it sounds like i'm a loser ("Seige! u loser!") for borrowing this kind of books. okay, but it's really cool! it teaches u everything!! *gets excited* Did u know that drawing an artiste in a cartoon-ed version is called a caricature? *does irritating "ooh" sound* I've been loser-drawing some.. Bruce Willis, Robin Williams, Elvis(it does not look liks him at all), Bill Clinton, Saddam blah blah blah... lol would have put the pics up but it's me. The completely-has-no-computer-skills-and-needs-help-from-anna-forever person. Thus, no idea. lol.

sudden note to anna: wade robson was on nickelodeon! lol teaching dance moves! -what?

Anyway, this song has been stuck in my head for days, i cant get it out! *starts singing again*

" Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only, my only one"

-Yellowcard, My Only One

ps: this is a really boring entry.

1 comment:

sh said...

*rofl* i'm mentioned multiple times! :)

i could scan 'em and stuff for you then put it up and tadah! :) when i have time hahaaa

and wade robson gosh he lack money already, thus resorting to nickelodeon. tsk.