Wednesday, March 2, 2005

ok. i have not been blogging for so long because my damn computer's given up on me. went on strike or something. so it'll only be ok, i hope, on sat when my bro returns home to deal with it. yay :) But right now tho, anna's computer is wonderful.

so anyway, i think i'll start off with last sat. (wanna find out about my 'o's? LATER. HMPH) last sat anna and i went out to the pasar malam at tampines interchange.. Everything's basically the same, like, common pasar malam stuffs. Bought a pair of earrings, A PAIR I SAY, which leads me to this: I put them on for like 1 day, and on sunday i took out my left earring and my ear lope was bleeding. and no, it wasnt just a little bit of blood, it was like, one tiny dap and voila! a japanese flag formed on the tissue. OK so i exaggerated a little, but i swear it was bleeding alot. didnt hurt at all but, ah well, my E-BLOOD(yo!) wanted to come out so badly, i decided to let him breathe some air. so now i'm only wearing one earring on my right ear, and i look like a:
a) pirate b)ah lian c)..ah beng?

so anyway, later on we saw the electric guitar competition thingy outside of TM and boy i'm telling u, people who can play that magical instrument are so talented! this nerdy looking dude went up, and i have to say," never judge a book by it's cover." uh-huh. his fingers are like magical. the way they move. *does finger movement* oh i can do it sooo well,in the air. right. anyway, one of the guys who participated was from my sch, and he was playing it pretty well. it was very.. southern-cowboyish blues. fabulous. sat was great.

ok, monday-release of 'o' level results. let me just say that i screwed up my prelims real badly, and my L1R4 was 29 and my R5 was 38 or something. i rmb telling everyone that i'll be happy as long as i get a 20 and below for my LIR4. so that i can enter poly. well, i am pretty happy. i shant say how much i've got but it's waaayyyy better than my prelims so i'm joyful. :)

i dont know how to explain this,but do u ever see 2 different kinds of people? like,1 kind would not be happy with the food they eat but the other would be happy as long as there's food?( wow i am bad at this explaining stuffs!lousy phrasing!) well that's how it pretty much works for me. i'm the other kind. while some are angry and sad over not being able to make it to the JC of their choice, i'm happy with being able to make it to poly. PHEW.

and i have to mention this too. Anna passed me the collage she had made for me and, it's artistic, interesting, and basically, HOT. lol

I HATE THE MOE FOR COMING UP WITH SINGPASS! I HATE GOING ONLINE FOR MY ADMISSION. I WANT THE TRADITIONAL WAY. NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING COS THE DAMN SITE IS SLOW. IF I DONT GET THIS DONE, I'LL NOT MAKE IT BY FRIDAY. I'LL BE COURSELESS, AND IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT, U FREAKING MOE.

Quote: "I can never live with a smoker. No, never." - Jennifer Garner

3 comments:

YH Tan said...

heyhey.. congrats on getting what u wanted!=D.. jiayou!!!!!!!!!..

-Yee Hwee

sh said...

lalalala. :p never judge its book by its cover is right. it's when i found out that my plucking sucks. :p

see lah you're not at my house trying to do some application thingy, thus i'm online. as usual. slacking.

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

seige...long time no update le horhz...haiz...sianz...frens like all so busy...dunnoe lahz...but the part on the freaking MOE.is so rite...i complaint to them...wrote complaint letter...hehe...nothing ot do mahz...