Tuesday, March 15, 2005

ok. i'm finally blogging with my computer. but it's still not working properly yet. it's still not ready.-pulls hair-

anyway, i better blog now before something screws up again.

Friday night was fun. my dad picked up bro from his camp and we all went to Aranda for a little family time. yep. My parents dipped themselves in the jacuzzi while bro and i went to the gym. it was soo nice cos there were only 1 or 2 people in e gym when we went in cos it was around 830pm. working out at that gym was pretty interesting. well, and tiring. but i loved it! running on the treadmill and stuffs, i should buy a treadmill for my room! so i did like, sit-ups till my stomach muscle suddenly pulled. woah it hurt, but i was sooo happy! i know, i'm weird, but i guess it shows that it's really worked out doesnt it?? ha. by 9.15 i was all alone in the gym, with class95 playing on the radio, and the tv with extreme makeover. cool i'm telling u.

after that we went to bedok for dinner. har! Ba chor mee never tasted so good in my life! *grins at jean* it's true that u get really hungry after exercising. i was starving. so mom suggested ordering satays. OH NO! i cant eat that. otherwise all the running and sit-ups, wasted! but then.... bro, the expert(really) told me this whole thing about how it's ok to eat after exercising and u should eat more and stuffs, with the whole glucose and carbo thingy, (i really don't know, but it means that i can eat it) and yep. u guessed it. feasted on satays like a wiild boar. hey once in a while, can lah. =P so dad suggested that we should make every friday night family gym night. haha so anyone who intends to ask me to go out on fri nights, no more chance! we're doing our part for singapore's Healthy Lifestyle campaign! lol

saturday. went out with my aunt. totally weird and awkward. cos it was just the 2 of us. but i'm telling u, shopping with her is like, watching spongebob squarepants! it's funny. and she buys the stuffs as long as she likes it. wow if my mom was like that...*starts wondering* So my aunt gave me "some money" (which i repeatedly refused and eventually unwillingly took<-it's true!) to buy clothes and stuffs. And in the end, she paid for everything i bought! MY gosh, what an aunt man. what an aunt. oh not forgetting this. she should get an award for her bargaining skills. friendly yet, professional. lol. So on our way back in the train, this young couple(prob my age), whom i presume, were doing really intimate stuffs by the door, got yelled at by this indian lady. the words go something like this. "HEY! are u singaporean? are u? looking for hotel is it?!? not singaporean dont take MRT LAH! TAKE A CAB LAH!" yes. she's either deprived of love, or the couple were probably over-intimate.haha. it's amusing.

which brings me to another story. sunday. (haha i know! so many stories! it's been so long since i blogged!) Went out with anna, supposedly, to Cheerobics. But u noe, we.. we're just dumb and assumers, so we ended up at Ngee Ann City where we assumed it will be held at(cos it was last yr) and waddya 'noe? it's empty. LOL need i mention again we're assumers? girl, if this was the Amazing race, and we didnt read the info correctly, Anna and Seige, Last Place. lol.so we took a freaking slow Bus 14 to Suntec(where Cheerobics was held at) and now, the story. anna and i sat all the way to the back of the bus, and right in front of us were this couple.they were sitting, perpendicular to how we were sitting. Mr I-love-u-so-much-my-smoochie-pie and Ms you're-a-great-lover-my-hunchie-bunny were caressing each other so much, right in front of my face.

at first, it didnt bother me cos hey, they're a couple. it's normal. but soon it got more um, er how do u say this, vigorous(LOL! I DONT KNOW!) and i got annoyed. Plus the fact that the traffic was so heavy, and i had to keep turning my head to the left to look out the window cos everytime i faced the front, the woman would look up at me. haha so anna and i started typing what we wanted to say on our hps and showed them to each other. Then anna typed something that just sounded really funny to me, and i burst out laughing.So hard the couple suddenly stopped and looked at me. I shant reveal the contents of the message but it's hilarious. LOL. ha! In your faces, busters!!! hmph. *clenches 2 fists and bumps them together*

and yes, we missed e results to cheerobics. AGAIN. lol are we losers, or are we losers?

(Pavillion Package. some details not included.)
went out with anna again yesterday with 2 more friends, and we went to the pavillion, again to my dismay. lol. i'm not a pool player, and not a pavillion kinda girl. i totally suck at pool. and still, no offence to anyone, but i still think that place sucks. and yea, when things couldnt get any worst, saw practically half my classmates there.and some "other" people. haha smart ol' me just ran to give Shaun a little shoulder tap and "hi" and left.

well ok,so much for my non-exciting,crap-revealing adventures.am gonna go off now to catch the repeat of The Return Of The King on HBO. yay.

Ps: Yee Hwee, thanks girl! have to reply to ur comments here cos comment box not working. but anyway, thanks again!
Quote: "I'd rather have my heart broken then break one."- Josh Hartnett

5 comments:

sh said...

are you leaving the rest of the pavilion package for me to blog? lol

AND we ARE big big huge losers. i don't understand WHY!

jean said...

hey!! i wan BCM. when u free huh??

Seige said...

yeah u can blog the pavilion package ann.

and jean, i dont know.. one day we'll see... lol

sh said...

*grin* but babe, my blog is taking ages. think i should move back to blogger, and use a default layout. hahaha. keep it simple.

i wanna get that 77th street skirt!

2 weeks 2 weeks hun! 2 weeks! no wait, minus a day now!

ja said...

BORING HOLIDAY MAN..GRRR