Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'll Be There For You

i just watched the last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Season 10 and it's gotten me all sad again.

yes, it was a re-run. yes, i watched the entire re-run of F.R.I.E.N.D.S from season 1 to 10 on Star World. just like i watched the entire original series on Channel 5. but back then, i was comforted by the thought that Star World would still be showing the sitcom. so there, i had it. i knew weekdays got me bad, but i knew that 11 pm every night would somehow find a way to make me feel better. every weeknight.

it's so amazing, because i even managed to get someone who started out not being able to tell "Chandler" and "Joey" apart to turn into someone who reminded me that, "There's F.R.I.E.N.D.S tonight." My Mom. i got her to watch one episode, and she then followed the next, and the next, and the next...all the way till the end. she LOVED the show. she even safely tells me now that her favourite character would have to be "Phoebe". yay mom, me too!

okay, so i know this is a crappy post, but i really think i should give credit to the show that is partly the reason why i'm still not taking anti-depressant pills now.

OKAY, I'M A HUGE FAN. hell, i even got them on my desktop wallpaper, so sue me! :D

Sunday nights, that's all i got now. good thing it's the holidays.

ps: i can't believe i didnt watch "LOST" when it was shown on channel 5. it's darn good.

pps: uh-oh. i think we're all witnessing a serious case of the overprocessed-tv syndrome. i've cross over to the far end now. the extreme end.

nutto.

2 comments:

sh said...

you've crossed it? i think you already did long time ago. :p

Seige said...

all hail to the chief! *salutes*