Saturday, May 26, 2007

Parental Guidance

***warning: profanities ahead. please refrain from reading this post if vulgarities dont sit well with you.

i just heard some bloodyfriedchickenass sucker almost caused my dad to bang his car.

the fugger was on the straight lane while my dad was on the right. that fugger wanted to make an illegal right turn so he turned off his headlights(probably so that no one could see his license plate number). naturally, my dad turned right and that fugger turned right at the same time. fortunately, my dad was able to drive slightly ahead of that other car, preventing a collision. that's once.

but it didnt end there.

apparently, that fugger wasnt quite delighted about that so without warning, he overtook my dad's car and my dad had to jam break to prevent YET another collision. THAT'S TWICE, you son of a bitch.

but sticking to his true-blue, borned and well-bred jerkface style, he wouldnt let it end there. i mean, since you're being a jerk, might as well be one all the way right?

so now my dad's car was right behind right? seeing that that uranusbloodsucker was in front, and that my mom had already been frightened twice, my dad tried to go to the other lane. then what happened? that sonofabitch moved to the other lane as well! so my dad went left, and he went left, and my dad went right, and he zigged his zagged to the right too(meaning that he wouldnt let my dad's car pass). and it all happened with his car only a few inches in front of my dad's(in any case that my dad's car crashes into his, we'll have to pay for damages).

THREE STRIKES! YOU'RE FUCKING OUT, DUDE!

i was even more pissed when i found out that he wasnt some young, reckless driver as i had guessed while listening to the story.

please do not mess with my family, you dickhead. especially my parents. thank god nothing happened. or believe me, you old asshole, you'll pay.

if you think i'm over-reacting(which i dont think i am since we're talking about my parents' safety here), then you should've seen my brother's reaction. :) i do apologise for the profanities used though.

2 comments:

sh said...

OHMYGOD. THAT SON OF A..!

serious jerkface arsehole.

thank god your parents are alright!

should've taken down the plate number! complain! or something. hrm. okay actually can't do anything. but but but...

eew stupid asswipe.

thank god your parents are okay!!!

Seige said...

YES.

THANK GOD. my mom said she was too scared to go take notice of his car license plate number.

that bloody old wombat.