Sunday, September 9, 2007

the golden pair.

my friend surprised me with this yesterday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a pair of golden flip-flops from novo.

i had accompanied her to the store to collect her heels but i had no idea she actually got this pair of flip-flops as well. ok, so the pair that i own right now...not exactly very safe. it has lost it's friction, well, almost entirely. that's right. i've had tons of slipper troubles before. the affairs of the cursed feet. yes. how cursed, you ask?

hm. i landed on my butt once, right in the middle of the entrance of TM, much to the amusement of my friend and everyone around, including myself. that would've been the perfect ohmygodshedidnt image. mmhm. and i fell once right outside school(wearing my old pair of black sneakers which i had complete faith in), just before my friend could finish her sentence of warning me to "be careful." yea. call me queen.

anyway, i tried on this golden pair(wow i like how that sounds) while we were out the other day but i ended up not getting it because it was kind of expensive to me. so apparently, this girl decided to get it for me. and she REFUSED to accept my money when i offered to pay her back for it. said it was bad luck or something. hah.

whatever it was, thanks alot, babe. i was really surprised. thanks for being so sweet! :)

i took this right outside the expo, where i went to with my mom today. it was around 4.30pm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and so, the wind blows...

thank you for the invention of camera phones.

anyway, mom and i were talking about Gilmore Girls while we were out today, and i thought i had an epiphany. so i went, "hey! we're just like the Gilmore Gi.. i mean, we could be the Teo.. uh, wait. i mean, the Lim.. eh? no. um. nothing." *cough* oh well, we tried.

at least we got home in time to catch the real show. heh.

4 comments:

sh said...

sweeeeet!

i need new footwear too. mine are all tractionless. EEK.

but but i dont fall on my bum. i just do lots of WOH! ahhaahhaha.

kiwi said...

lol you slip at least 10 times on every rainy day. AT LEAST. =/

Seige said...

lol.

call me the queen, people.

sh said...

OIIIIIII. LOL. 10 times mehhh. realistically about 3-4 times a rainy day. =X

call me the ice queen, aye. :D