Tuesday, September 11, 2007

L.O.S.T.

argh.

i came home tonight only to realise that something was missing.

my necklace. my favourite necklace.

i had it on before i left home this morning, and it was still on me before i went out in the afternoon. but when i came back, i looked into the mirror and was horrified at what i saw. nothing! that's right. mamapookanas. the necklace came off me! dropped into the middle of a vast ocean. how? how can you search for a needle in a haystack? or orchard road to be exact? it's gone! dammit. how could i have not realised that it came off?? damn, i'm lousy. dang it!

pfft.

now the chain, i dont give a crap. but my favourite 2 guitar picks on it... GONE. forever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my poor babies. :( noooooooooooooo...

i cant find the same ones anywhere now. especially the purple one. and the white one was my absolute favourite. TSK. mamapookanas! so much for being a mutant and owning superpowers. pft. dammit. *slams chin on desk*

time to watch The Office for some cheering up.
please, the people of Dunder Mifflin. work your wonders!

3 comments:

sh said...

eeeeeeks.

L.O.S.T.?

maybe when you wake up you realise it's just a dream! :p

Seige said...

*pinches self*

i LOST IT!

sadfhalfdlfaiuefasd.

sh said...

*restrains self from trying to pronounce that line*