Saturday, September 13, 2008

that's what's up.

they say that some friends come and go but family remains forever.

i dont know about the friends part, but i can safely say that family does remain forever. i mean, my poor family had to put up with my spinster crankiness over these past few days thanks to my tooth. mom's been brewing me cups and cups of herbal drinks while dad searched online to help me look for dental clinics that charged lesser. anna, of course, listened to my fed-up rantings about losing my faith in humanity, one person at a time.

unfortunately, when i'm in pain, i get pissed off with the rest of the outside world. unfortunately.

i sincerely apologise, family!

no, the tooth is still here. the good news is that it's not hurting as badly now, all thanks to the wonderful painkillers prescribed to me by the dentist i last visited. (in case you're starting to wonder... i am not a junkie.) the bad news? i've ran out of them.

it's okay. this golden tooth comes out on tuesday. and when it's out ima wrestle that thing to the ground and beat the crap out of it.

there shall be peace on earth. om.

2 comments:

sh said...

losing faith in humanity?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Seige said...

shhhh.
haha