Thursday, June 9, 2005

Nightmare on Tam Ave 21

dreamweaver just kills me. kills me all the time. and what's better? our teacher refused to teach us because she insisted that we should learn it ourselves only with the help of the book. plus, she also mentioned that we should already have basic skills since we are info-comms students. f off. we're still students, and dont generalise. THE LEAST she could do was help us when we needed it. that's what teachers are for...helping students. .....isnt it?

the dreamweaver class sucked (yea i'm sure you can tell by now) because apparently, what we did and saved last week(which consisted of unit A- unit D) was disabled. in other words, they were gone. naturally, most of us freaked out. sure, this wasnt something that we needed to hand up to the teacher, but without units A- D, how the hell were we supposed to continue units E-G, which SHE said we must complete by tomorrow's lesson?!? some lucky people saved their stuffs into their thumb drive, so they still had it. I DONT HAVE A DAMNED THUMB DRIVE.

trying to retrieve that stupid thing was freaking exasperating, and when people around me started managing to retrieve their stuff, boy, i almost had a panic attack. i havent got it yet, but i'm sure i'll have it real soon. you just wait and see. :) Anxiety disorder symptoms- coming up!

as if i didnt feel sick enough, on the bus back, this boy and girl (i typed boy because i decided he wasnt mature enough to be a guy yet) sitting right behind me kept "flirting" with each other in a i'm-just-playing-coy-but-you-should-know-i'm-flirting way. makes sense? of course, i refused to turn my head and look at them but i couldnt help listening to them. (oops!!! :P) and then she went like, "*laughs* no! no....*the back of my chair shakes* hahahah..no...*shakes again* dont want! very ugly..haha*chair feels her pushing and kicking*". -_-

a while later...
girl: *laughs*hey give me back my ic.
boy: lalalala
girl: ooi.. give me back my ic leh..
boy: *talks about another topic*
girl: ooi! wwhy u want my ic for what? give me back my ic.. give me back my ic lah..*chants "give me back my ic"*

oh my god. i almost wanted to turn around and beg him to give her back her ic so i'd actually have some PEACE!!! for crying out loud, BOY (he's definitely older than i am), give it back! give it back! *growls* and in case u were wondering, he still didnt give her back her ic when i arrived at my stop. wow.

ok, i know i complain alot. but that aside, something amazing happened. me and a classmate whom i always thought was a fierce, not-exactly-social guy who looked like he would beat me up if i stepped on his tail, actually conversed A sentence without him frowning and actually smiling a little. holy. it's history in making. i know it's just one sentence, but... he ACTUALLY DIDNT BEAT ME UP! :o Pen down today's date u guys.

more dreamweaver tmr. *grumbles* i just want it to be 1 pm immediately. i sooo need the "trip"(*winks at anna*) right now. thankfully, Tree Hill's back on tonight.

5 comments:

YH Tan said...

gee. dreamweaver.. haha.. never liked it much.. mine is still dreamweaver 4.. bleah.. hope u got ur files back.. jiayou!

Seige said...

my friends helped me do something and i dont know what but some of the stuffs returned so, i'm just depending on those. haha. java and dreamweaver suck. :P

jean said...

mmm i also hav a dreamweaver proj coming up nxt :(

Marc said...

dling the last epi of tree hill. :s
*sad*
is there a third season?:P

Seige said...

hmm marcus i dont know... y dont u watch the last ep and there figure out if there'd be?

oh yar and then be sure to tell me! lol