Wednesday, June 8, 2005

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!

time passes quickly when you're having fun. that is so true.

these days are passing by so slowly (no points for guessing how much fun i'm having :p). i can so fall asleep along this...endless journey.


heard from my friends that there's a new haunted house at Escape. anyone interested? not me. heh. i already said it once. i'm a scaredy cat, and anything involving the mysteries of the beyond and the invisible? not my cup of tea. Books, however, are different. *hums*


9 more days to her wedding (mmm...sheraton. i like)! i just need to make it through 9 more lousy days, oh i meant 8 *winks at anna*, and then...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, let us rise and and welcome...the bride and groom!"
*'American Idiot' plays in the background*

awesome.
totally. :)

wondering what this post has to do with my title? Nothing. i just wanted to capture ur attention ( because i know u can get bored reading my blog). heh. *looks away*

random: everyone loves the pavilion. WHY? oh yeah. it's me. *grins at anna* "DEFEAT AND CONQUER!" (honestly, i just drank coffee. it's the caffeine talking.)

2 comments:

sh said...

"it's the caffeine talking"

NO WONDER!!!!!! :p

haunted houses? i can only take them in words. not in pictures not in shows/videos/movies, not in person. :P

and EVEN words, i can get freaked out. EVEN if it's just YOU narrating it to me. bah i'm a loser. :p

(p/s: I never knew it was spelt as 'sheraton'. LOL) awesome. totally!

and i'm not bored reading *hums* im such a sweetie

Seige said...

words are fine with me. movies.. some alright, some not too ideal. but in person? nah y should i frighten myself and live one day short? lol