Tuesday, March 28, 2006

That Green Thing

when i hear my father and brother discuss about their air tickets, when they should set off and what to pack and stuffs, i quietly go to my room, close the door, bang my head continuously on the cupboard, pull my hair till they all fall out, morph into the Incredible Hulk and stare at that green thing in the mirror. 2 minutes later, i walk out and act all normal again.

jealous? nah...who says i'm jealous?

...ok, this double identity thing is hard to keep up with. my alter ego's giving me a hard time. alright, alright, i'm jealous. envious. man, it's such a torture. i really dread school now. i refuse to count down to the number of days left before school reopens. i refuse.

i'm glad they get to go and all. i mean, i do hope they'll enjoy themselves. but i'd be a much happier person if i get to go too. unfortunately, i dont think it's gonna happen any time soon. my father asked me if i wanted anything from USA. i wanted to tell him to look out for Role Model tees, but then i figured he wouldnt know what they look like so i told him not to get me anything. plus, america's expensive.

yeah, you're thinking what i'm thinking. i guess i'm pretty much stuck here.

GASP! poor mom! she's gonne be stuck here... with me! shucks. i shall try to make it the best 2 weeks of our lives when the time comes (and secretly wallow in self-pity).a women's household! yes. i'm thinking...lots of relaxingironing, dancingmopping, and nice flickskorean dramas. sigh. i love my mom.

2 comments:

sh said...

*chuckle* your post is hilarious. weeeell. just make yourself have fun! then that'll hopefully be at the back of your head ;-)

Seige said...

too bad it's not my hols anymore then. *pouts* nvm. i'll psycho myself to be happy. :P