Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Marcus got me to do this. so here goes:

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song titles that come up to answer each question.
NO CHEATING.


How does the world see me?
Just A Girl- Gwen Stefani (i am.)

Will I have a happy life?
All in All- Lifehouse (falling down what you gonna do?)

What do people really think of me?
Misfit- Amy Studt (it's true)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Hakuna Matata- The Lion King
what a wonderful phrase...

How can I make myself happy?
Leaving On A Jet Plane- John Denver
*nods*

What should I do with my life?
Move Along- The All American Rejects

Will I ever have children?
The Remedy- Jason Mraz

What is some good advice for me?
I Just Wanna Live- Good Charlotte

What is my current theme song is?
It Never Gets Easier- Straylight Run
i'll keep it simple for obvious reasons.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Home Sweet Home- Motley Crue (technically?)

What song will play at my funeral?
Always Look On the Bright Side Of Life (dance, everyone!)

What type of men/women do you like?
Something About You- Five For Fighting

What is my day going to be like?
Simple As It Should Be- Tristan Prettyman
*smiles*

Why am I here?
I Think God Can Explain- Splendour

What will people remember me for?
Basket Case- Green Day (i pretty much am. *runs about with hands waving in the air*)

What song will be stuck in my head tomorrow?
Tomorrow Morning- Jack Johnson (pun intended.)

What will this year be all about?
Crazy- Simple Plan (hey, says it all.)

No comments: