Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Enough

i think, perhaps, it's time for me to say this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? come, tell me the fuckin' problem. please, just tell me so i can seriously understand you guys better. yay. please. ...oh, i'm sorry what? oh it's cool.. after all, it only affects me in every way. oh sure, i'm happy, carry on. it doesnt bother the shit out of me one bit. mmhmm. i love it when you guys do that. it's great. it's like music to my ears. beautiful music. great sound. here's an idea. how about cutting an album? oh my that's gonna be sooo cool. i'm 77% sure your album sales will SUCK. hoorah.

so okay. i see how come he always has to step up to try to mediate things. because i dont have the dumbass guts to do it. i dont even know what i'm afraid of. i dont know why i dont have the guts. i've actually been given so many rights in my position, but where has my gut run off to? i'm starting to think i was born without guts used for this area. i just take cover in patheticness, cursing and swearing to myself, slamming pillows and kicking my bed everytime this happens. i swear i get tired of it. i really do. i wish my inner Pink would come out.

and somehow, this happens even more now than it used to.

why?

why?

why.

OH MY GOD. stop rubbing it in already. why is it still going on? WHAT IS THIS? why on earth are you so sensitive? a 3yr old child will get over it in 5 minutes. should i perhaps, buy you candy so you would stop? let's all exchange roles now.

i am really tired of putting my ears to the door at night. i really am. i'm tired of being subtle. I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. but because i'm gutless, can you just stop this on your own? please. i am begging you. please. i'll give up anything. just please stop this. on second thought, i'm not giving up my guitar. it's too foolish.

i am only looking forward to Teddy Geiger's performance tomorrow night even more.

just stop it.

i wish for Pink.

No comments: