Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's a Feet thing

had a barbeque at east coast park with some old friends yesterday. i wouldnt say we did alot of activities but i thought it was nice just gathering with old friends, especially some i haven't seen in a while. alas, i finally got to play a little bit of soccer. sure, it was a volleyball. too bad the 2 coconut trees were growing in such perfect distance to make a goal post.

anyway, my dear old green "Tsunami" flip flops have finally decided to give way(yeah it has "tsunami" written on it). after 6 long months of torturing heat and slippery grounds, it has finally retired. i remember how i got it. it saved me when my sandals spoilt as i was on my way to chinatown with mom. those lovely green things. it braved the rain with me, suffered under the brutal sun with me, fought to keep me balanced on wet grounds. that's until...the entire sole wore out completely a few weeks back. but no, i wasnt about to give it up. mom cut some holes in it to create friction. and yea, it totally worked.

but i guess, wearing a slipper that's already falling apart to play soccer's not exactly a good idea. heh.

oh well Greenies, you guys have been totally comfortable and great buddies, and now it's finally time you guys take a break. thanks for being my pals for so long...

...i'm gonna toss them out first thing tomorrow morning.


so uh, i guess you guys wanna give me the number to the psychiatrist now?

3 comments:

A pEaCeFuL LiFe ____*// said...

yep the psychiatrist number is 94799560 :D available 24/7/365

sh said...

and the number is 1900-i-need-help-since-i-talk-to-my-slippers

wow that was long. i hope you don't get lost in the telephone. :p

btw the slippers i bought at inter sucks. lol. the things stuck on it are coming off.

jean said...

wahaha my slippers always abandon me when i need them most (u seen it that day), but still, i cant bear to throw them away. ya so i think both of us need psychiatrist larrs =P