Thursday, October 5, 2006

Coffeeperker

today's my last day of work because i resigned.
...okay, so i didnt quit. it's my last day because it's actually just a 2-days temporary job that the job agency had assigned me to. at least i drank their free cappucino before leaving.

today was much busier, more packed, and crazy. but with that, time passed way quicker than yesterday. and no nazis today! met a nice american(he even bothered to keep the stuff himself), but no nazisMr Big-Shots.

the perks of working by the huge glass window pane?

VJ Colby. he looked way hotter in person. okay, maybe not in person. through the window. okay, through the window, FROM THE SECOND FLOOR. maybe that's the angle that he looked hotter in. right. SO anyhow, i wasnt sure if it was him at first but since anna confirmed with me that mtv's headquarters is at dhoby ghaut, i'm p-reee-tty sure that it's Colby. now just how great is that?

"hi colby." *waves*

"TOO BAD YOU SMOKE."

damn, that's a darn turn-off for me. and it looked like he was a pretty heavy smoker too. oh well, i still like him as a VJ though. that is one sarcastic dude. and please, i cant deny the fact that he's hot. uh-huh,i should stop.

i was too shagged to go to daiso as planned. it's fine. i shall get those christmas items soon. now I KNOW christmas is nearly 3 months away but come on, look at me. do i look like i care?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh was he on a cigarette break when you saw him? I bet he smelled pretty bad afterwards. Major turn-off. But I still like him although he can be pretty lame and dull in his VJing skills.