Saturday, April 7, 2007

Jack & Jill came to The Hill

everyone had returned to their respective bedrooms. my family was asleep. i was in the only room in the house with the light on. my bedroom. i sat on my bed. it was quiet. really quiet. silent. it was 3am. and i was reading Jack & Jill.

then my door creaked.

FUDGE! not when i was at the point of finding out who the Sojourner Truth School killer was! or Jack & Jill's real identities! NOT THEN!

that sudden creak totally scared the xena out of me. for 5 seconds, i wondered if the Truth School killer had actually sneaked into my house and was attempting to enter my room. then i laughed at myself for being such a wuss, knowing that it was only a story.

...then i wondered if it was Jack & Jill instead.

thud, thud. back to the story, you fool. thud, thud. too quiet.

the door creaked for the 2nd time.

i walked to my radio and turned the damn thing on.

"hey hey, you you, i dont like your girlfriend..."

*breathes*

2 comments:

sh said...

STOP READING SCARY SHIT! lol

Seige said...

i cant help myself! this scary shit is good!