Friday, March 7, 2008

BS and what you make of it.

a friend said something on the phone that cracked me up after my huge disappointment.

the disappointment over the unavailabilities of Qantas flights to australia in july. yes, july. and we thought june was the peak period.

i've made so many plans, and now there seems to be a possibility that they'll end up being pointless. just how awesome does this sound?

alternatively, i could just choose to fly SQ instead. after all, it's a great way to fly. well i'll be damned. it's $300 more, damn it. it'd better be a great way to fly.

$300. whee. *reaches into my imaginary bank and takes out my imaginary money*. woah, turns out i've got way more money in there than i thought i did. wait, my imaginary bank teller tells me i'm a millionaire. oh look, queen elizabeth just walked by.

yes, i'm being unfortunately and pathetically sarcastic(delusional). sorry, but this dream of mine came so close to reality, and now it's turning into dust. it's probably just waiting for the signal before it bursts into flames and cremates into ashes. just like that.

i am not kidding. i am disappointed.

but my friend cracked me up so bad, i needed to pee.

No comments: