Saturday, April 26, 2008

elementary, my dear watson.

everytime a plane flies over my workplace, i dont hear a thing but the ground beneath my feet vibrates. it's like a miniscule earthquake that happens every half an hour. ten points for guessing where my office is located near to. just act like you really needed that ten points.

here's a little view from the restroom area in the office.

Photobucket
well, it's secluded enough.



more clues?

also, over lunch, a lovely colleague of mine asked me if i was pure chinese. that makes her the 105th person to think that way. i'm really as chinese as it gets. three of my grandparents were from china. i'm as yellow-skinned as the simpsons(which is an honour). ...or maybe it's time to sit down with my parents to find out the cold, hard truth. was i or was i not, picked up from the thrashbin near our home?

in other news, my graduation gown arrived on thursday. honestly speaking, i wouldnt call me making it to graduation a miracle like some of my friends do. it's really more like a mystery. but as always, some mysteries are meant to be left unsolved.

case closed.

2 comments:

sh said...

the cab driver spoke to me in malay today.

so who says the world isn't full of surprises! :p

Seige said...

well THAT'S definitely a surprise. korean? totally understandable. japanese? believable. gong li? maybe.

malay? woah.

is that why we're related?
haha.