Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the sms.

about 20 minutes ago, i received a text message from one of my girl-friends whom i had met earlier tonight.

her: hellos. jus askin...wht do you actually think abt me? do u think we wld be happy tgt?
me: um, no? wth is that? haha
her: huh actually.. i think i kinda like you. dun tell XXX(another one of our girl-friends).

hmm.

me: haha eh you drunk ah
her: no la...really. i think i'm falling for you. wanted to say this just now but didnt have the guts to.

uh-huh.

me: oh okay. i think i'm falling for you too. falling down. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS BITCH. whee.
her: HAHA idiot. bt i think quite fun lol. you fell for it right! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS lol!

first "straight" prank of the day.
haha.

stupid april fools.

2 comments:

sh said...

HAHAHAHHAA. NICEEEE.

i told audrey i was quitting and i told keith that i needed a break.

LOOOOL. what an awesome special day.

Seige said...

some people just have allll the fun.

hahahahaha.