Thursday, December 16, 2004

i might get a job finally. when i turn 16. on e 27th. as a banquet waitress at e changi village hotel.

that's good.

... right?

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas!
Is it true that u make a list, check it right, and then find out who's naughty and nice? If it is, i have a little confesssion to make. heh.
Well, how do i put it? Um i, er, havent exactly been nice the whole year through. Like my cousin said, "We've sinned." BUT, if u're as nice as the man they call u to be, that friendly old, plump, white bearded man, u'll FORGIVE ME right???
You see, all i want for christmas is something really simple. REALLY. I just want a Christmas tree. A 5ft-6ft tall christmas tree. It's really easy to get!!! i'm not lying! since u're stopping by england, u think u cud probably get me one from there? If ur reindeers cant carry it, cud u probably send it by dhl or fedex? OR u can just get me one from Metro. =) Just get me the tree, and i'd settle the decorations myself! PLEASE? I'd be good next year, i promise!.... I'LL TRY!
SO...wad do u say, old buddy? ;)

Lotsa Love,
Swee Hoon

Ps: Could u throw in a pair of air tickets to New York City too? My cousin and i have been dying to go there during Christmas. Rockerfella Square?I will start believin in u! i promise!

No comments: