Friday, December 31, 2004

LOL this is so funny...

To those that i have added to my list on that hi5 thingy,
here's what happened.





I recieved another hi5 email. So i decided to explore what hi5 is really about.



Unknowingly, i clicked on some button which i cant remember which led me to my email address book.




I accidentally clicked on the "Add friends"(or something like that button)..




AND erm, i didnt realise all the boxes were ticked.








so if u hate me, and is wondering why i added u, pls do e honours and reject me because it was all a mistake. heh.



and to those who added me, erm, okay.





2 comments:

sh said...

and i thought.. wow seige's adding me to hi5. *adds*

Seige said...

lol it was all a mistake. not that i wouldnt add u but normally i wouldnt do anything about it, like, heh, my friendster. lol