Tuesday, January 4, 2005

First day of the new school term.

But no school for me.






Yes, yes, i'm not JC standard, so no institution for my 1st 3 mnths, alrite?

Last night, i had a really bored feeling.. i felt bored.. because it felt like i had to go back to school e next day, when i actually dont! But it feels like i need to, so i'm feeling what most people are, when i actually dont have to! it was all depressing and dead until my bro told me that e 1st 3 mnths will be the best time of my life and that i had to enjoy it... So that's when i started reminding myself that there was no school for me the next day...and that i will be enjoying myself for e rest of my first 3 mnths...!





right?


i mean, i got a job, so, i wont be bored...


right?


My bro's words were erm, encouraging! i was happy for the whole night thru after that!!! woah!!






OK so actually, the karaoke helped alot. My family and i went out for karaoke at Aranda and it was sooo fun! We were belting out no. 1 hits of the 70s, 80s, 90s, and the millenium! OH I COME FROM A GREAT FAMILY OF PROFESSIONAL SINGERS!




Kidding. heh.

My bro and i started doing stupid dance moves, with me and my wave-like motion thingy(LOL) and the robotic thingy, and my bro and his MJ moves "OW!" lol..What a night.

Not to mention on 1st jan, hung out with a few of my 4e7 frens, and yesterday afternoon, was out with Lanetar, stacy and zhen xiu... Hectic..but it was fun while it lasted.

Anyway, once again, i forgot to mention something important.

No, it's not my birthday. Neither is it singapore's.

But it is the year 2005.

NO new year resolutions.

Decided not to, since i usually dont stick to them. yay.

Quote: "Be careful what you wish for."-Debbie Travis

2 comments:

jean said...

heyy.. haha u and ur wave-like thingy.. *giggles i'm so damm bored at home.. how i wished we all have to attend sch. i rather go sch. now life like no meaning. half dead le. sx and morris joined us. now we got more pple!

did ur tutor replied or something? i wan a 2nd job,so bored now

Seige said...

she didnt tell me anything... i doubt she gonna reply also