Thursday, January 20, 2005

worked today.

but lazy to blog abt it. i'm already falling asleep, and it's 19:10.

still, i must say that it's definitely a better day than fri.


One thing i must mention tho...

Think i might be going to Simple Plan's gig. *smiles so widely dimples appear even when they usually dont*

"I won't take this anymore
One day I'll be old enough to do what I want to
I won't have to run away
And you won't be there to say I'm not allowed to
One day"

Quote: Dress like Britney Spears and think like me, and everything will be fine."-Madonna

1 comment:

sh said...

*HOPS AND BOUNCES* and you're gonna get the tickets with me this weekend.

*hums and skips merrily around*

this is gonna be sooooooooooo exciting. like our first gig together.

wait a min, my FIRST real gig = non-award show. *HUMS*