Saturday, January 15, 2005

work today sux.

it's so freaking tiring,

my whole body hurts.

i went to bed at like 0030 last night but only managed to fall asleep at 5 this morning, by which, i had to wake up in an hour and a half time. there, i was gonna screw it up.

Rule no.1) Have enough sleep.

but i aint afraid of screwing up. i just hate screwing up.

WHICH,

fortunately, i didnt do so bad.

so yes, i wasnt a very good waitress, but i aint got no proper training, so i must say, i'm alright. oh wait, who am i kidding? I'M THE BEST! THE (now read as "thee") BEST!

look u guys! i found my confidence! it was hiding at the back of my closet there!
*recalls anna of The O.C* "Confidence, Cohen."




OKAY i'm a liar. i had no confidence at all. but i also had no doubtness. i was just feeling empty. like, "oh work today? okay." that's all. oh the empty me. i love that. lol :D

worked for like 7hrs and i must say, I LOVE CLEARING THE CAUCASIONS' PLATES! *beams* they're e nicest i'm telling u.

me: Excuse me sir/ma'am, may i clear ur plate?
white caucasion with very strong english/french-english accent: Yes, thank you very much! *smiles*


me: Excuse me sir/ma'am, may i clear ur plate?
typical singaporean who has that oh-look-at-me-i'm-rich-and-u-must-serve-me-well-or-i'll-get-you : *looks at me**looks back at friend**continues talking*


yeah, whatever, bitch.

Swee Hoon's Mind: yeah that was me talking.



but of course, not every singaporean are like that. and noticed i said bitch? cos mostly are females. one particular woman who thought she was so high class had thousands of problems. *shakes head* Can't u c i'm just a kid?? like i'm not kiddish enough? ask the senior looking ones lah! DUH~


okay so i was wrong to say that. we are supposed to serve the customer. shame on me.
BUT, this is my blog so I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT! MUAHAHAHAH!


Oh i the japs are pretty weird people too. one even tried to say "hai" to me. LUCKY for u sir, i speak japanese. suzuki,toyota,honda,yokozuna,takashimaya. oh and "hai". =)

time seemed to be passing really slowly. it seemed so long when it's only 10 mins. and i look out at the amnt of people to serve, man i was counting down the centuries to the end of work! kept walking in and out of the kitchen, doing some stuffs that i think, were uneccessary, and erm, keep wanting to drink water from the tap but couldnt find time for it. my colleagues were pretty nice people too..or at least maybe to me cos it's my first day of work... and yes i was the only person there who's experiencing my first day of work (note to jean: that Ronald guy already 2nd day. Oh and he got a tip! $2.50!).


so then this Jack came up to me and said, "u signed in till 3pm." i took that as a question and i replied, "erm, i dont know." he was like, 'no, i mean u signed in till 3 pm." me,*face glitters but still tries to hide that blinding light*"Oh is it?"(<-i am a good actress. *nod me*) Jack,"so now u can sign out and go." me, "oh okay."(when inside was already going "HOLY SON OF A GUN! THANK YOU!!")

ahh.. those heavenly words.


so i'm not motivated to do it again till i probabaly see the money next week. heh. i'm not doing it for the money, but if i have to spend my time doing this, seeing the money makes me feel it's worthwhile.

The most,





i quit lor. LOL


Quote: "I don't even care if i'm judged."-Angelina Jolie

10 comments:

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

jean said...

ermm... he 2nd day liao?? got tip summore???????

NOT FAIR!! i worked so long nv get tips b4 leh!!!

mayb is i spill too much le

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

sh said...

wha i was wondering why there're 8 comments. it's jean clicking the mouse away. *laugh*

oh baby, i would love to waitress for a while. you should put your complete best into it, smile all day, serve with the greatest mind. when you get tipped it's probably the best feeling you'd ever get *grin*

which is why, i plan on waitressing somewhere with more AMs patronising. WAHAHAHA. chances are higher.

right, like i say i want means i can join like that. *thwaps self*

worth a thought :p

Seige said...

lol jean. he got tipped. i think lah. lucky ass.

and ann, actually u can join once u pass ur bday. but erm, i'm sure u'd like to find somewhere else first.just make sure u get paid. lol:)