Wednesday, December 15, 2004

ooo ok my blog is oficially up... actually i really dunno why i have one... maybe it's because of what i'm going through in my life right now... BOREDOM. *yawn*

was on msn with a friend of mine from choir just now... he decided to tell me e details about the whole trip to WALES with the choir and all. of course i wanna find out how it went, how fun it was, how the weather was and so... it was fun lisenting!REALLY!

ok so part of me was interested... n the other part of me was going green. REAL GREEN. with envy. every single detail made me wanna punch myself. oh stupid me. i wanted to go so badly! so badly! SO BADLY! people around me were all on holidays... OBVIOUSLY i wanted a trip badly! n what's more...to wales! UK! a place that will hardly ever exist in my "Possible and affordable Holiday Destinations" list. argh.

i'm such an idiot. but... i know i cant afford it. it's just too expensive.

the best part was when larry showed me the photos. WOW. it looked so... English. i can totally see the scene in my head right now...english streets... people in winter clothing walking past me... the weather..oh lovely!... i'm in my sweater, with a scarf arnd my neck...mmm...ooo that wind was cold!... "good afternoon young lady, would u like to get urself some flowers?" a lovely old lady in her mid 60s tending a little flower stall in e streets would say that to me in her english accent. "why, i dont see y not on a lovely day like this! " i will smile and reply with my real-est english accent that i can come up with...mm this flower smells great... ... ...*snap*

oh crap.

1 comment: